Saturday, May 12, 2007

Baggage that I'd actually want...

I need a cleaning break here. The living room's shaping up. Getting closer, but not quite there yet.

As I look towards the selling phase of this liquidation, I've been thinking about transmutation--taking one thing and transforming it into another. As I take the artifacts of my extended adolescence and start to sell them off, I've been thinking about using some of that money to update my look a bit. I know that I have self esteem issues at times, and that I tend to slob out when my self esteem is low--it's a safe place, to hide out in a place where people's expectations of me are low. All of my school bags are worn and tattered. I've been thinking about some new baggage to go with the new look--again, something stylish and a bit elegant (at least as elegant as one can get in the grad school department), so I did some looking on Overstock.com and found one bag for professor mode (Montana Brown) and a bag for grad student mode (Brown).

Any thoughts?

No comments: