skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cribnotes from the School of Life
Musings of a grad student, jumping from adult adolescence into his thirties.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Day 27, video post
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
diet
diet weight transformation video
Life
school
transformation
transformations
weight
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(4)
▼
May
(4)
Day 27, video post
Day twenty seven, weigh in two
Baggage that I'd actually want...
Picking up in midstream...
Qui est cette blaireau?
M. C. Henry
Orlando, Florida, United States
I'm a 35 year old doctoral student in central Florida. After far too many years living off of fast food and convenience foods, I'm going to try to start cooking for myself, as well as keep a food blog of the places I go out to eat.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment